There are different types of car insurance discounts in UK and the United States but today we shall be looking at the ones offered by Allstate and their coverage options.
Instead of going for a cheap car insurance coverage, there are a bunch of auto insurance discounts to ask for and your insurer will be eager to give it to you. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a normal, basic or full car insurance coverage that you want.
What you will learn here will guide you when in search for auto insurance policy sample to use in your decision making.
What Does an Auto Liability Insurance Cover?
An auto liability insurance coverage helps to cover the costs of the other driver’s property and bodily injuries in a situation you are found to be at fault in an accident.
Basically, if you have auto liability insurance, your insurance provider will cover costs for the driver’s damaged car, minus your deductible, and up to your covered limit. You may need to read up one of our recent articles on how to find the best auto insurance coverage from this list of car insurance companies in UK and United States.
By extension, a full auto insurance coverage (liability, comprehensive and collision, uninsured motorist and medical coverage) covers the damage you do to others, up to your liability limits.
Allstate Car Insurance Coverage Options
Allstate car insurance products include a range of coverages, including:
- Collision coverage to pay for damage to your car resulting from an accident
- Comprehensive coverage to pay for storm damage or theft
- Liability coverage to pay for damage to another driver’s car when you are at fault
- Medical payments coverage to pay for injuries sustained by you or your passenger in an accident
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage to pay for vehicle damage caused by a motorist with insufficient insurance
- Sound system insurance to replace damaged or stolen car stereos
- Roadside coverage to pay for tire changes, jump-starts or towing
- Personal injury protection to pay accident-related expenses such as lost income or funerals
- Personal umbrella policies, which help cover at-fault claims that exceed the limits of your liability policy
- Rental reimbursement coverage to help pay rental car expenses following an accident
- Rideshare insurance to cover ride-for-hire service vehicles such as Uber cars
- Classic car insurance to pay the unique expenses of repairing antique vehicles, custom builds and hot rods damaged in an accident
- Car insurance for policyholders who drive their cars into Mexico
Everything You Need to Know about Allstate Car Insurance Discounts
Allstate offers discount programs to help you reduce your premium, including:
- New car discounts for the first owners of vehicles
- Multiple-policy discounts for customers who have Allstate homeowners or renter’s insurance
- Student discounts for unmarried drivers under the age of 25 who maintain qualifying grades or complete a teenSMART® driver education program
- Anti-lock brake discounts for equipped cars
- Anti-theft device discounts for equipped cars
- Early signing discounts for policyholders who sign a contract at least one week before its effective date
- EZ pay plan discounts for policyholders who select Allstate’s automatic withdrawal option to pay premiums
- Allstate eSmart® discounts for policyholders who choose paperless insurance documents
- FullPay® discounts for customers who pay their full premium in one payment
- Safe driving club discounts for policyholders who meet safe driver requirements
Related: How to Make $8 Per Lead from Allstate Affiliate Program
Related: The Best Car Insurance Companies in 2019