Insenture Underwriting, widely known for bringing innovation into motor insurance just recently launched a new brand for van drivers called, My Van Cover.
Instead of taking all the time you have to compare cheap van insurance quotes online, you can now go straight to Insenture Underwriting to get an affordable van insurance policy as a van driver.
This new brand – My Van Cover introduced by Insenture Underwriting focuses on serving non-standard drivers. Van drivers will definitely love this new option for their insurance coverage.
Van drivers struggling to find coverage can now heave a sigh of relief knowing that having motoring convictions, previous claims, unusual usages, cancelled policies or modified vehicles will no longer hinder them from getting the best van insurance policy.
According to the business development director of Insenture Underwriting, Lloyd Allen, “The launch of My Van Cover forms part of our overall business strategy to diversify into new markets and develop our retail distribution.”
The comparison website based in Belfast, QuoteZone.co.uk will be the one making My Van Cover available to the general market.
Discovering a completely new market that is yet untapped like Insenture Underwriting just did can go a long way in increasing your customer-base in the UK insurance market.
Before deciding to take a decision on this new brand launched by Insenture Underwriting, please, do not forget to check if this van insurance cover tools that were left in the van overnight and whether they offer a temporary van insurance policy. You now compare van insurance quotes online with ease.
- 10 Cheapest Cars to Insure in 2020
- 5 Ways to Get Lower Auto Insurance Costs in 2020
- 10 Cars to Avoid Like a Plague Due to High Insurance Costs
- Top 10 UK Insurance Companies in 2020
- How to Get a Low-Interest Car Insurance Loan in the UK
- Aon announces funding the world’s largest capacity for intellectual property insurance policy
- How Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O) for Small Businesses Work
- 7 Major Challenges Facing the Insurance Industry in 2020