Would you like to work with a private insurance company? Or you’re seeking an insurance company with a good policy for your organization?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then you need know more about this result-oriented insurance company called, Keenan which is ranked #6 in Best Insurance Companies to Work For in America.
Keenan is an insurance company in Torrance, California, that is focused on providing innovative insurance and financial solutions for schools, public agencies and health care organizations.
The staff at Keenan is estimated to be 44.8% female and 39.3% ethnic minorities. 62.5% of employees are also members of the Republican Party. Over time this company retains many staff members for about 3 years. And an average employee is paid $55,190 per annum.
Keenan is ranked the second Best Insurance Companies to Work for in California. Below are the rankings to Keenan. These rankings are based on government and proprietary data on salaries, company financial health, and employee diversity.
- #6 in Best Insurance Companies to Work For in America
- #23 in Best Companies to Work For in California
- #2 in Best Insurance Companies to Work For in California
- #1 in Best Companies to Work For in Torrance, CA
- #17 in Biggest Companies in Torrance, CA
Keenan Employees, Job Titles And Average Salaries
Most employees at Keenan stay with the company for about 3 years before leaving. 11.5% of Keenan’s employees are graduates of the University of Phoenix. Most employees majored in Business, and most employees’ highest level of education is a Bachelors.
Though the average employee at Keenan earns $55,190 per annum, there is a large difference in pay depending on the employee’s office or job title.
Below is a list of job titles and average salary of employees. The list is in a descending order:
Job Titles at Keena
- Quality Assurance $100,127
- Account Manager $99,799
- Software Engineer $97,815
- Loss Control Consultant $96,668
- Senior Claims Examiner $96,043
- Business Intelligence Specialist $91,097
- Technical Analyst $88,476
- Tank Driver $86,740
- Data Analyst $82,900
- Sales And Leasing Consultant $78,326
- General Contractor $75,719
- Service Coordinator $69,092
- Plumber $66,953
- Compensation Adjuster $66,456
- Internship $57,712
- Office Manager $55,635
- Accountant $55,323
- Body Technician $54,330
- Paralegal $53,686
- Claim Processor $50,273
The Overview Of Keenan
YEAR FOUNDED: 1972
HEADQUARTERS: Torrance, California.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Private company
Perks At Keenan
Benefits offered at Keenan include multiple medical options (including HMOs), dental plan, voluntary vision, group life insurance and long term disability, 401k with company match up to certain % limit. Some additional voluntary insurance plans PTO increases the longer you’ve been with the company.
Now that you know more about the Keenan, it’s up to you to take that step and be covered by their policy or join the staff.
- Everything You Need to Know About Blue Shield of California
- Top 10 UK Insurance Companies in 2020
- How GEICO Became the Second Largest Auto Insurance Company in the U.S.
- All You Need to Know About QBE: QBE Meaning, Insurance Contact, Insurance Rating and Many More
- How Principal Financial Group Was Built
- How Prudential Financial Inc Was Built Into a Billion Dollar Insurance Company
- How New York Life Insurance Group Started
- How This Billion-Dollar Insurance Company Called Metlife Inc Was Built
- Secrets Nobody Tells You About Mercury Insurance Group
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know about Hagerty Insurance Agency